Monday, November 29, 2010

[Sowder Family]

What an awesome day I had photographing the Sowder family. It was my first session that included grandparents and it was so much fun!

Our kids' grandparents mean the world to Mike and I and it was such a great experience getting to watch little Scott with his. There is so much history to different generations within a family. So much that each generation can teach the other and I had the awesome privilege of capturing this moment in time in their family's history. Something I will never forget. Thanks for such a great time, Sowders, and for supporting Mike and I's ministry!

three generations
Photobucket

i love that grandpa was teaching Scott how to skip rocks
Photobucket

this grandpa was a super outdoorsman, what a great legacy for little Scott
Photobucket

such a cutie...and SO much energy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

you could just tell how much he loved his mom and dad
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment