Tuesday, November 9, 2010

[The Sells Family]

It has been such a blessing being a part of the EWC community. This is a church that has faithfully supported Mike and I for 4 1/2 years! So when we started this little photo fundraiser, I wasn't sure if people were going to want to do it. But pretty soon I found out that I was way wrong!

Introducing the Sells Family! Bryan is the youth pastor at Emmanuel Wesleyan and Heather is the worship leader. And their daughter Lily Grace...well, she's just a bundle of energy and mischief!

It was so much fun photographing this family. Lily Grace adores them and it is such a blessing to be able to capture people just loving each other. It was a good thing I had a little practice making kids smile because Lily Grace became one smiley girl when we played peek-a-boo and hide-n-seek! Thanks, Sells Family, for supporting our work in the Dominican Republic and Haiti through photography!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lily Grace was a little excited that she could throw leaves for the picture

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love this one (above) it just exudes her personality

Photobucket

Photobucket

And these are my favorites...where did we take these you ask? In the car on the ride home.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment