Wednesday, November 28, 2012

{Sutton Family}

You may notice that the Mama in these pictures looks a little familiar.  And that the baby boy in these pictures is extra cute.  And it may be because these pictures are of my sister's family and the little baby is my nephew, Owen.

I had to wait four REALLY long months to meet my newest nephew.  And it was worth the wait.  I just happened to meet him on his four-month birthday and got to take pictures of his sweet little face.  I spent the entire day holding, rocking and loving on him.  It was heaven.  Then I took pictures of him with his Mommy and Daddy a few days later.

I am loving these indoor shoots.  Something about being indoors but still soaking up the natural light just makes it feel so cozy.  I am so excited to share these pictures with all of you.  I'm sure little Owen James will steal your heart like he has mine!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment